Pronounced AM-zuh-lag. Sort of like ham-zuh-lag.
This thing for acting...
...began when at the tender age of 9, I was dragged-off to live with my family in France. It was the year my new bilingual school cast me as the lead in the ESL musical production of "Jason And The Argonauts". And while I still maintain that I snagged the lead part because of my undeniable charisma, stage presence and effervescent singing voice, I suspect that it may have been because of my fluency in english.
And thus began my love affair with acting.
At the Neighborhood Playhouse in NY, my teacher Ron Stetson defined the genesis of wanting to act as "a need for more life, than life itself can provide". Sounds about right. I completed a year of training there in 2012, and I now live, work and play in Toronto. I further satiate my passion for film by writing and producing (and directing, if absolutely necessary).
Always open to collaboration, so feel free to get in touch with any project that you're involved in or want to get off the ground.
News - 2017
- Most recently wrapped a part on Reign (S.4)
- Wrapped an Ep. of "Stranger in my home"
- Booked a part on SyFy's 'Dark Matter', but that intergalactic prison riot scene was written out before shooting began, so I never got to play the part. At least I still got paid.
- Continuing classes at Pro-Actors Lab with David Rotenberg, Rae Ellen-Bodie and Bruce Clayton
- Developing an action/adventure movie---Al Goled: When her teenage teenage son runs off to join a terrorist training camp in Sudan, widowed high-school teacher Samantha Revere decides to go after him and bring him home.
- More Exciting Updates coming soon!